This blog will highlight the steps you need to follow to change your private Story name on Snapchat or how to change Snapchat story name.
Snapchat is an app with millions of users who use it for different purposes. Some use it for their personal use, some use it for business, and others use it for social media marketing.
Snapchat is wonderful for sending photographs to lots of people at once, but you can also create a private story if you only want certain people to see it.
Whatever the purpose, there is one thing that is common for all of them and that is, that everyone has a private user name by default. This is the name given by the company when the user signs up and is used as a profile in the user’s social circle.
How to make Private stories on Snapchat
Snapchat has seen a massive rise in popularity in the past few years and you can create a story on Snapchat by just sending a snap. With Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on the rise, Snapchat is losing its market share.
Snapchat is planning to release a new feature called ‘Snapchat stories’ which will enable users to post their snaps on an account for 24 hours
But Snapchat stories won’t be private. With this blog, you will be able to know how to make private Snapchat stories.
Follow the below steps to make private story names on Snapchat-
- First, open the Snapchat app, and In the upper-left corner of the screen, tap your profile icon.
- Now Tap on the New Story button in the My Stories section to start a new private story.
- Then, select New Private Story from the pop-up option.
- Select Create Story.
- Now you can select people with whom you want to share your Snapchat private stories.
Steps to change your private story name on Snapchat
Now here are the steps for how to change Story name on Snapchat.
Since its start, Snapchat stories have become a popular way to share updates about daily life and breaking news, but occasionally users wish to share something with part of their followers but not all of them.
Users can create individual private stories for that purpose. With those stories, users can specify precisely which of their app pals can view their stories.
Pictures and videos from all stories expire after 24 hours unless they are saved to the user’s camera roll or memories.
According to Snapchat, users can make up to three “Custom,” “Geo,” or “Private” stories at once.
As Snapchat is one of the fastest-growing social networks and it already has a large number of loyal users. But there are still a lot of people who don’t use this app.
This blog will explain why you need to get your Snapchat stories looking good and how to do it. And also how to change your Private Stories name on Snapchat.
Follow to below steps to change your private story name on Snapchat
- First of all open your Snapchat, if you don’t have Snapchat just Download it from the Playstore.
- Now after opening Snapchat, click on your profile or Snapchat avatars in the top left corner of the app.
- In your profile or avatar section, you will see a section named “My Stories” as shown in the screenshot
- Now in this story section, search for your private story that you have made and click on the three-dot.
- Now after clicking on three dots, you will see an option named “Rename Story”, Just click on this and now you can rename your private story name on Snapchat.
Related Video: How To Make A Private Story On Snapchat
Snapchat is a visual social media platform. Its user engagement is among the highest compared to any other social media platform.
The time users spend on snapping is much higher than on other platforms. This platform has 150 million users worldwide.
Snapchat is one of the most preferred social media activities of people of all generations. You can use Snapchat to connect with your friends and family and build relationships, but in today’s world, you can use Snapchat for business too.
We hope you like our article about how you can make private stories on Snapchat and how to change your private story name on Snapchat.
Can you see who else is in a private story on Snapchat?
If you want to know Can you see who else is in a private story on Snapchat, the answer is No. You won’t be able to know who else can view a Private Story if someone else posted one and added additional users. No one will be aware of any more users who have viewing rights unless they add something to your Story.
Can someone see if I added them to a private story on Snapchat?
When someone is watching one of your private tales, they are aware of it. They are able to see the store name. People who have been given permission to access the story will be able to see it, but others won’t. So, if you want to keep your story secret from others, you can post it.
How to See What Private Stories You’re in on Snapchat?
If you want to See What Private Stories You’re in on Snapchat, the only way is to look for the padlock icon at the bottom of people’s stories.
In private stories, you will see an outline with a tiny padlock at the bottom, whereas normal stories have merely an outline surrounding the story. When someone adds them to a private story, Snapchat doesn’t let them know.
What are Snapchat private stories?
You might want to share your best experiences with everyone on occasion. Then there are other occasions when you wish to share with a small group of carefully chosen individuals. You can select the few people who can view your Snapchat Private Stories. Read our full blog if you want to know more about Snapchat’s private stories.
How to change your private story name on Snapchat?
Snapchat is a popular app with millions of users who use it for a variety of purposes. Some people use it for personal reasons, while others use it for business or social media marketing.
Follow the below steps to change your private story name on Snapchat-
– In the top left corner of the app, click on your profile or Snapchat avatars.
– As shown in the screenshot, you will find a section called “My Stories” in your profile or avatar section.
– Now, in this story section, look for your private story and click the three-dot icon.
– After clicking on the three dots, you will see an option called “Rename Story.” Simply click on this, and you can now rename your Snapchat private story name.